It is not enough that you have a swimming pool on your yard. After its construction, there is a need to invest on the top pool supplies. For an inground pool, you will also need inground pool supply.
Basically, you can choose to have an inground or an above-ground pool. The required supplies may vary depending on the type of pool you have. To guarantee the best condition of an inground pool, you will need the following supplies:
1. Pool filter – the clear and clean waters make the pool enjoyable and attractive. This can be achieved by installing a pool filter. Filters can remove fine particles found in the pool water. There are three types of filters that you can choose from – Cartridge, Diatomaceous Earth, and Sand. The cartridge filter uses a paper-type media while the DE filter uses diatomaceous earth. On the other hand, the sand filter uses sand as filtering media.
2. Pump – to ensure proper water circulation, you will need a pump. Just make sure that you get a pump that is ideal for the size of your pool. Since pumps consume energy, you have to turn it on or off depending on the usage.
3. Cover – inground pool covers are also essential. If you seldom use the pool, you must cover it to prevent debris or dirt from accumulating in the water. The pool cover is also essential especially if you little kids at home. The cover can prevent accidents and possible injuries. During the summer, installing a pool cover is also necessary to prevent evaporation of the water because of the intense heat coming from the sun.
4. Pool cleaner – once again, it is important to maintain the cleanliness of the pool. The pool cleaner is what you need to maintain clear and clean water aside from the filters. Pool cleaners can remove small insects, pebbles, twigs, dry leaves, and other debris that fall into the water. You can choose among the manual and automatic cleaners. There are several choices in the market, and you can easily find one that fits into your budget. For convenience, you can purchase automatic pool cleaners or the robotic ones. These cleaners are designed to clean pools automatically by using remote controls to clean the floor and walls of the pool.
5. Chemicals – cleaning the pool is not sufficient to guarantee enjoyable and attractive pool water. You will also need chemicals to prevent bacteria from spreading in the water. Did you know unclean pool waters can cause infections and diseases? To guarantee safe and fun bathing, you will need chemicals for inground pools. Aside from killing bacteria, these chemicals can also get rid of germs and other microscopic organisms. Sanitizing chemicals can also maintain the right water alkalinity and proper pH. Chemical kits are now widely available and it comes with instructions on how to use the solutions properly.
Now that you know the top inground pool supplies you need, you can start shopping. You can either purchase online or from local stores or find the best deals.